After graduating from the university, students can work for domestic and foreign companies and are fully capable of pursuing higher education at domestic and foreign universities.
Graduated students are able to:
1. Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering:
- Perform research or management activities with electronic products or IC design projects at domestic and foreign companies.
- Have the ability to operate and develop computer, telecommunications, radio, and television networks.
- Work in international telecommunications companies, domestic telecommunications companies, telephone companies, data transmission companies, and securities companies…
- Become researchers or lecturers for universities and institutes.
- After graduating from the university, students are fully capable of pursuing higher education at domestic and foreign universities.
2. Control Engineering and Automation
- Graduated students can work for domestic and foreign companies in fields related to automation and electronics.
- Graduated students have the knowledge and skills to design, manufacture, repair, and maintain equipment and production lines. Graduated students also have the ability to establish businesses, provide automation solutions, and automation equipment, and provide support with services – products that the businesses, society, and markets require.
- After graduation, students can become managers or technicians working for state agencies, or foreign companies.
- After graduation, students can become lecturers and researchers at relevant universities, colleges, and research institutes.
Moreover, graduated students can continue to study abroad for the master or PhD programs with many potential scholarships.
Our main industrial partners: