ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS
A foreign/Vietnamese candidate is eligible to register the full-time training program at IU-VNU when meeting one of the following criteria:
- Graduate from an international high school located in Vietnam or graduate from a foreign high school according to the list in Appendix 2 (high schools not listed in Appendix 2 will be considered and approved by the Admission Council on a case-by-case basis);
- Graduate from a high school and obtain an International Baccalaureate IB, international certificate such as A-level – General Certificate of Education Advanced Level; SAT–Scholastic Assessment Test; ACT – American College Testing; ATAR – Australian Tertiary Admission Rank, etc.
- International University program (IU program)
- For candidates who are eligible for admission requirement (1): Achieve a GPA of 03 academic years with a classification from Good and above.
- For candidates who are eligible for admission requirement (2): The minimum score is classified as follows (*)
|International Certificates/Diplomas||Minimum Admission Requirement||Scale|
|SAT – Scholastic Assessment Test||500 each section||1600|
|ACT – American College Testing||19||36|
|IB – International Baccalaureate||26||42|
|A-Level – Cambridge International Examinations A-Level||B-A*||E-A*|
|ATAR – Australian Tertiary Admission Rank||75||99-95|
- Applicants meeting admission requirements will attend an interview by the International University Admission Board.
- Twinning program: an interview with appropriate candidates.
- Application documents for admission include:
- Application form (download here);
- Notarized Copied of high school transcripts/Study records;
- Notarized Copied of high school diploma/certificate of high school graduation/confirmation.
- Notarized Copies of passport.
- Notarized Copied of IELTS or TOEFL iBT test report form(optional).
- Notarized Copied of Certificate of SAT, A-Level, IB, ACT results.
- 03 photos of 3×4 sized;
- Deadline for registration and application submission (expected):
In May and August for semester 1;
In October and December for semester 2;
- Application submission:
Option 1: Submit the application package directly at IU-VNU or send by post to: the Office of Undergraduate Academic Affairs (O2.708), International University, Quarter 6, Linh Trung Ward, Thu Duc City, Ho Chi Minh City.
Option 2: For foreign/Vietnamese candidates who graduate from an international high school: Submit the application package at Center for International Mobility (A2.604), International University, Quarter 6, Linh Trung Ward, Thu Duc City, Ho Chi Minh City or contact email@example.com.
- Application assessment Fee:
- 500.000vnđ/applicant (non-refundable)
- Payment method: Bank transfer
Option 1: Cash payments at the Office of Finance and Planning. (Room O2.701) Quarter 6, Linh Trung Ward, Thu Duc City, Ho Chi Minh City.
Option 2: Bank transfers to the IU’s account number following account information:
1. Domestic transfer:
Beneficiary: TRUONG DAI HOC QUOC TE
+ Bank account: 3141 00000 35267.
+ Beneficiary bank: BIDV – CN Dong Sai Gon
Transfer note (description): Applicant full name, CMND/CCCD/PASSPORT No, LPXTPT5 (e.g: Nguyen Van A, 206138201, LPXTPT5)
2. Abroad transfer
– Beneficiary: TRUONG DAI HOC QUOC TE
– University Address: Quarter 6, Linh Trung Ward, Thu Duc City, Ho Chi Minh City
– Bank account: 31410370004289
– Beneficiary bank: Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam (BIDV)
– Bank address: 23A-25 Dang Van Bi Street, Truong Tho Ward, Thu Duc City, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
– Swift Code: BIDVVNVX
– Transfer note (description): Applicant full name, CMND/CCCD/PASSPORT No, LPXTPT5 (e.g: Nguyen Van A, 206138201, LPXTPT5)
For more details, please visit the website: https://cim.hcmiu.edu.vn/