Mô Tả Công Việc
Network engineers may do some or all of the following:
- Design and configure a linked computer network system
- Install cabling, routers, switches, servers, and wifi devices
- Run tests to ensure the network is operating smoothly and efficiently
- Assess and recommend improvements to the network and related software
- Maintain the network, identify faults, and fix problems
- Provide support and technical assistance to network users
- Monitor the network to ensure it is secure and has enough capacity to cope with the needs of the organization.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Network engineers need to have knowledge of:
- Computer systems, software, and technology
- Networking systems, methods, and device
- Cisco/Juniper Certificates of IT such as CCNA (must-have), CCNP, JUNIPER....is a plus
Besides that, you must:
- BE FLUENCY IN BOTH VERBAL AND WRITTEN ENGLISH.
- Be analytical, creative, dynamic and hardworking.
- Have problem-solving, communication and presentation skills.
***Note: Only qualified candidate will be contacted.
For further information, click here.