1/ The Office of Academic Affairs would like to inform all students about registration schedule as below:
Time: from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
Date: from September 7th to September 13th
Participants: All students
- The students, who haven’t paid tuition fee completely, are not allowed to register on the 1st semester of the academic year 2020-2021. During the schedule adjustment period, the Office of Financial and Planning will daily update the school fee status after 24:00. Therefore, students including those paying school fees after Monday (September 7th, 2020) will be able to register course at 8:00 a.m the following day.
- During the registration period, any changes in the number of students per group will be displayed next day at 8:00 am.
2/ Deadline for the advisor’s approval: from September 7th to September 14th
- The students are not allowed to adjust the schedule after advisors approve the registration.
- Please contact advisors for any other arising issues .
3/ During the registration, students have to pay attention to the starting time and room of each class in order to ensure relaxation and movement between classes.
Period 1 : 8:00 am – 8:45 am
Period 2 : 8:50 am – 9:35 am
Period 3 : 9:40 am – 10: 25 am
Period 4 : 10:35 am – 11:20 am
Period 5 : 11:25 am – 12:10 am
Period 6 : 12:15 am – 13:00 am
Period 7 : 13:15 pm – 14:00 pm
Period 8 : 14:05 pm – 14:50 pm
Period 9 : 14:55 pm – 15:40 pm
Period 10 : 15:50 pm – 16:35 pm
Period 11 : 16:40 pm – 17:25 pm
Period 12 : 17:30 pm – 18:15 pm
4/ The OAA will separate students of oversize classes into smaller classes in case of exceeding of number of students:
- The schedules of new classes are the same with the original class;
- The number of students of the original class will be preserved. And the number of students in new classes, lecturers will be arranged based on requirements of School / Department
- The list of students in new classes will be based on students’ time of registration which is recorded on the system
5/ Please access the following link for the registration instruction: http://edusoftweb.hcmiu.edu.vn/Upload/1TA.pdf
6/ Any question regarding the following issues, please feel free to contact person in charge:
- Subject/Subject code, registration and some cases of not changing registered subjects because the registrations have been approved: Advisors.
- Subjects, schedule, number of students: School / Department.
- Tuition fee: Office of Finance and Planning (O2.701), Ext: 3837
- Edusoft accounts, student ID of changing majors/ programs and other issues: Office of Undergraduate Academic Affairs (O2.708) :
Thông báo về việc điều chỉnh đăng ký môn học - học kì 1, năm học 2020-2021