The School of Electrical Engineering (International University - Viet Nam National University Ho Chi Minh City) is pleased to announce the scholarships for Master candidates in Electrical Engineering.
- 100% tuition fee + subsidy for the scientific research assistant
- 50% scholarship and 25% tuition fee for master candidates attend coursework program (part-time study in the evenings)
- Scholarships for International student exchange programs in the Kingdom of Norway (including 2-way travel, visa, accommodation, and subsistence). For details, please refer to the attached scholarship notice.
- Scholarships for International student exchange program in Europe GLINK
The School of Electrical Engineering, the national land-grant university, is a nationally competitive, student-centered, research university serving Vietnam and the world. As such, the department’s mission is education, research, and service. Hence, the electrical engineering program is designed to offer high-quality courses of instruction involving multi-media classrooms, National-tier 1 laboratories, together with the branch of faculty comprised of experienced professor and PhDs graduated from well-known universities around the world.
Entrance candidates are engineers or bachelors graduated from universities (regardless of ranking and working time) of the following branches:
- Electronics-Telecommunication Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Physical Electronics Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Automatic Control Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
The exam will be held on May 20 and 21, 2017, consisting of three combined subjects: Mathematics and General Electronics, English, interview.
For further information please contact:
Mr. Vo Tan Phuoc, Graduate Program
Faculty of Electronics - Telecommunication - International University
- P. Linh Trung, Thu Duc Dist., Ho Chi Minh City
Phone: 08 - 3274 4270 ext 3231